Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Wholy Water Bathroom Spray


Wholy Water Best Bathroom Clean Toilet Spray Cleaner, Odor Deodorizer, Natural Freshner Sprayer. Your Bathroom Will Smell Delightful!

  • Eliminate foul odors caused by using the toilet
  • Wholy Water uses essential oils to form a protective layer in the toilet. Foul odors cannot pass through the layer of essential oils - leaving your toilet smelling delightful!
  • Wholy Water is the PERFECT product to keep in your bathroom. Never again will somebody mercilessly destroy your bathroom with last night's dinner.
  • The essential oils used in Wholy Water will leave a fresh, powerful lemongrass scent emanating out of your toilet.
  • Guaranteed to eliminate foul odors or your money back!
Wholy Moley! This stuff works!! Living with a crowd of men and boys EVERY house needs this! They know very well that they have to use the fart fan(I know sounds awful but that's what they call the bathroom vent) on before leaving the restroom. Well NOW they can spray 1 to 2 sprays before leaving the restroom and there is no need for the vent to run. I say 1 to 2 sprays because this spray is very strong and even in a large bathroom 3 plus may be over whelming!
The smell is lovely and last for hours! I was shockingly surprised how long it lasted. I have told everyone to spray after they use the restroom however. Due to the strong scent and not wanting to wear it. We love the name, scent, and its very entertaining to read the bottle as well! Every Jon will thank you!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love this product, I also have some and it works wonders.

    ReplyDelete