Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

TaZa Drama FREE Wine Glasses

TaZa! Wine Glasses - 100% TRITAN Shatterproof Plastic Wine Glasses with Ultra-smooth Thin Rim - White or Red Wine Glasses for Indoors and Outdoors - Ideal as Pool, Beach, Patio, Boat, and Camping Wine Glasses - Shatterproof & Lightweight - Crystal-clear, BPA-free & EA-Free - Dishwasher Safe. 16 oz 4-pack

by TazaOrder yours here

  • PREVENT PARTY DRAMA with shatterproof glasses. Our glasses' virtually indestructible construction will leave you free to enjoy company without the fear of breakage. From the dining table to the pool to camping-we have you covered.
  • ENTERTAIN IN STYLE with crystal clear TRITAN plastic glasses that provide the brilliance of a fine glass. There's no need to sacrifice practicality for clarity-be prepared to receive compliments on how well they showcase wine, cocktails or any other drink you serve.
  • PRIORITIZE YOUR PEACE OF MIND. Keep harmful ingredients out of your drink. Our USA-MADE Tritan plastic is not only some of the safest, it's also durable enough to be washed in the top rack of your dishwasher on a non-heated setting. DISHWASHER SAFE. 100% BPA-FREE & EA-FREE.
  • ENJOY SMOOTH RIMS. Our glasses are just like real wine glasses in every way. Standard plastic wine glasses have uncomfortable edges. Taza rims feel like a real glass. Save your lips for better things.
  • ENJOY ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGES. TaZa! 16 oz glasses are perfectly designed to be versatile for any drink. Enjoy wine, cocktails, lemonade, juice, or even dessert. They're lightweight and comfortable to hold - even for kids.

Okay these glasses are the best glass I've ever seen! They are so nice I personalized them! First off I've bought many different glasses and cups over the years as a crafter I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to personalize items and with these TaZa glasses you can apply vinyl or even use a paint pen! They are smooth, clear, clean cut, shatterproof, and don't scratch easily like some I've used in the past! I honestly wish I had known about these 2 plus years ago!

 Also as a mother I like to enjoy a glass of wine or just cranberry juice at times. Having heavy glasses I have to worry about my kids braking them or even worst get cut! With these I am no in fear for their safety nor am I worried if my glass is knocked over. Its been a joy reviewing these glasses they are top of the line but at a affordable price! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. These will be great for drinking on the porch! I need to get a set for myself.

    ReplyDelete