Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Suddora Sweatband Set

Suddora Sweatband Set - (1 Headband and 2 Wristbands) High Quality Cotton for Sports & More

by Suddora
  • 1 Headband and 2 Wristbands!
  • Also Have a Breast Cancer with Pink Ribbon on Headband and on the 2 Wristbands
  • Ultra Comfy and Durable! 80% Cotton, 12% Spandex & 8% Nylon.
  • Buy for the whole team or just for yourself, and match up with your uniforms with over 10 colors!
  • Complete your entire outfit by matching these up with our multi colored shoe laces, and even mouthguards!

Now talk about so COOL!! I thought I don't sweat much but this would be great for applying makeup or when I was my face. I never imagined that I would need this for my work out! The headband holds back all my bang and keeps my hair out of my face working out or just to apply makeup! These are super easy to clean and hold up well. I also liked that there is so many colors to order! They would be great for a school to how team spirit! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment