Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Ramini Brands® BBQ Grill Scrub Brush Scraper


Ramini Brands® BBQ Grill Scrub Brush Scraper - 18" Handle - Durable Hang Hole - Sturdy Metal Bristles



  • Long handle (18"): perfect length to keep your hand away from the heat without losing pressure and control. Facilitates getting into hard to reach places.
  • Coarse metal bristles remove cooked on grime and grit while the full metal scraping edge flicks those tough-to-get-rid-of chunks of cheese off the grill as if it were a ladybug on your shoulder.
  • Hanging hole for simple and convenient storage making it simple to put away until the next grilling event
  • FREE eBook: The Meat is on - Easy, Savory Grilling Recipes Volume I by Chef Chuck. FREE SHIPPING when you buy 2 or more grill brush and scraper combos

ORDER YOURS HERE

First off I just love Ramini Brands! I love the Tea Cup Cake Liners and the Salad on the Go. Their
products are the top of the line in guilty & are items my family really uses. Its nice finding items that you use that just don't get throw in the Kitchen junk drawer! With my husband and dad both being grill masters I just knew this was a grill tool they would love! OH! And I was right!! My dad loves to grill lemon pepper chicken (True Lemon Brand seasonings are to die for!! ) But most of the time after grilling out he seems to want to wait to clean the grill. Now I'm not a griller so I'm NOT sure if that'=s the best way to clean a grill. But that's how he does it. That's why I'm not a griller! I mean who wants to clean up old meat that's harden to the grill? NOT I! That's where this grill brush comes in handy. When I say it cleans of the racks it really cleans every little crumb! Its really a wonderful tool and would be a great gift for any grillers! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. One typical problem when getting a BBQ Grill Brush is whether it will scratch your cooking grid. The last thing you want is to scratch the grates of your pricey Weber grill. Thankfully, with just a little bit of study it is extremely easy to ensure you purchase the best grill brush for your BBQ. Keep on sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete