Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Power Tek Fire Talon Multi-tool Pocket Knife Review

Power Tek Fire Talon Premium Heavy Duty Multi-tool Pocket Knife with Two Built-in LED Flashlights - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

  • Heavy Duty Multi-Tool With 2 Built-in LED Flashlights - 1 On Each End!
  • Combo Knife, Spring-loaded Needlenose Pliers w/ Wire Cutters, Wire Strippers, Spring-loaded Scissors
  • Black Oxide Stainless Steel For Maximum Durability And Maximum Coolness Factor
  • Built-in Rubber Inlays In Handle For Sure-Grip And Maximum Handling Comfort
  • Comes with Nylon Sheath; One-year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
ORDER YOURS HERE

You'll never want another pocket knife again! This super sleek knife is bad to the bone and not only does it have everything you will need its one of the best looking Multi-tool pocket knifes I've seen. I plan on giving this to my Brother for Christmas I know I hit a home run with this! I know he will love that this knife its really sharp and well made. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment