Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Name Necklace in Acrylic


Carrie Name Necklace in Acrylic 

Made to Order with the Name/s or Initial/s of your Choice. FREE Silver Plated Rolo Chain included
  • ORDERING IS EASY: Find this item in your cart, select THIS IS A GIFT, and follow these instructions:
  • In the GIFT OPTIONS section of the checkout, enter your name as the gift note. (Up to 10 letters)
  • Due to the customized nature of this product, the image displayed is for illustrative purposes only.

I've been seeing these everywhere! And didn't have a clue they was so price friendly or that they was so stinking cute!! I had the one I ordered made for my niece she's 9 and has a twin sister so Ill be ordering another very soon! My sister named her Maigan its a very pretty name but with the spelling of her name you can't find anything spelled correctly or you have to pay EXTRA to order it! I'm so glad that I was able to order her this necklace I know she will wear it for years to come. Namefully also sells these in ever color under the sun which is great for twins who never like to match! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment