Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hair Dryer Diffuser


Collapsible Diffuser for Hair Dryer - Smart Folding Design for easy Carrying and Storage by Xtava (TM) (Pink)

by Xtava

  1. Compact collapsible design for easy storage and travel
  2. Fits most Hair Dryers minimizes risk of hair damage
  3. Decreases Frizz and maximizes shine
  4. Adds body while encouraging natural texture
  5. One diffuser per box available in Black, Pink and Blue

First off I'm super happy I ordered the PINK! Diffuser! This is a light weight collapsible product that you stick on the end of your hairdryer! It feels like heaven when in use! Its amazing! When I first got it my kids saw it and kept asking what it was that they wanted to see me use it. That was a big mistake! I hooked it up after taking my shower and showed them how it worked. Once they saw me use it then they wanted to try it. As soon as it touched their head they all 3 didn't to hand it over! Now that was two days ago. Since then every morning my oldest has used it to warm his hair? Because it feels so great! Its almost like the feeling of little fingers massaging your scalp its the most wonderful feeling. Now you know why I got pink!! It stands out SO when they grab it I'm going to see it right then! I also have very short hair and when I need a boost in volume this is a great tool for the job! I've noticed that my hair is super shiny too! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: