Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fashion ID App Review: A fashion app for teens!.

Downloading photos will post soon!

Sorry for the delay I hope to have them soon
! I have photos for the Fashion ID app but due to my tablet not loading I cant get to them. My daughter loves it! She even now picks out all of her out fits for the week after playing on this app!! Shes even has her friends at school down loading it and talking about whats in style and whats not! It's alot of fun to play with and great for even younger girls as well. My twin nieces love fashion and are 9 years ago. Sadly they had to show me how to do everything on this app and wouldn't let me look on my own. They was all so excited to see a app for preteens! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment