Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Dot&Dot Medium Packing Cube


Dot&Dot Medium Packing Cubes (Available in 10 Colors, 1pc and 4pc Set)

  • Medium Packing Cube Size: 13.5" x 9.75" 3" Available in 1 piece and 4 piece set
  • Makes packing and unpacking easy
  • Minimize wrinkles on your clothes and maximize space in your luggage
  • Easily see what is inside and allow air to flow freely in and out the bag.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed



Dot&Dot bags are great! I own a few now and got this one for my husband's travel pillow! He travels alot and with him always being on the go he can grab this in a rush! It has a great handle and is sewn very well! It will fit a shirt or small blanket as well if needed. You cant go wrong with DOT & DOT! they have something for everyone and many colors to pick too! 

Order yours here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment