Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Display Make Up Bag


Display Makeup Bag

This drawstring bag with display sheet makes it easy to find what you're looking for. Open the bag, pull out the loose end of the display sheet, and pour the bag's contents onto it so you can look through them. When you've found what you need, just lift the display sheet and slide the rest of the items back into the bag! 

Sleek, durable nylon fabric makes this a great storage device for any range of small items that might be otherwise difficult to organize!
Closed up

Look at all it holds!

Everything is in reach
This Display nylon bag is just what I always needed! It makes it easy to find makeup or what ever you put in it. Not only is it super easy to use its also a bag you could any thing you need in. It would be great in a diaper bag, backpack or for on the go! These bags are made right here in the USA!! and happen to hold a good bit. Worried about it getting dirty well don't! Its super easy to clean and washable. I have found that its super easy to open and close with out any problems at all! My boys want to use it for their lego's since its mess free and easy to use I believe that they will need their own very soon!I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: