Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Dinosaur T-Rex Room Guard with Motion Sensor

Dinosaur T-Rex Room Guard with Motion Sensor that Activates 5 Mighty Roar Sounds - Projects 24 Dinosaur Images on your Wall - "New Hottest Dinosaur Toy"

  • T-Rex room guard has motion sensor and 5 mighty roar sounds
  • T rex roars into action every time an unwanted visitor trespasses into your bedroom! (hidden on/off switch)
  • High technology built in trembler alert and motion sensor to detect movement
  • 24 realistic dinosaur images in your own room on 3 interchangeable discs, Hidden disk storage on dinosaur
  • Projects Images Over 3 Feet, Ages 3 +, Uses 3 AA batteries

Order yours Here
OMG ITS HERE!!! I feel like a kid! As soon as I saw this T-Rex I knew it was just what my son would want for his 5th birthday! I took the T-Rex out of the box and placed the batteries in it. Not long after wards I had it up and going. This toy is super high tech and fun! I had to rush back to the box as soon as I could before he could see it. In the rush there was a loud out roar! I almost got caught playing with one of the coolest toys I've seen since the 90's! Being a huge dino collector I'm going to be the coolest on the planet thanks to this Roaring, photo showing T-Rex! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment