Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Alpha Grillers Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Brush

Grill Brush 18" - Heavy Duty BBQ Tool - Stainless Steel Bristles Far More Durable Than Brass - Safe for Porcelain Enamel Grates - Free Bonus e-Book - Long Wire Handle - One of the Best BBQ Accessories and Tools Around - This BBQ Grill Brush is the Perfect Accessory for Cleaning Charcoal, Gas, Electric and Infrared Outdoor BBQ Grills - Best Grill Brush for a Char Broil or Weber Barbecue - 1 Year Guarantee

FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU BUY 2 GRILL BRUSHES. Buy 2 or more brushes and you will automatically qualify for free delivery. Use the second as a back up or as a great gift for any grill lovers in the family!
1 YEAR 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Not only is this the top rated BBQ brush on Amazon, but it also comes with a No Hassle 1 Year 100% Money Back Guarantee. If, within the first year, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just let us know and we will refund you all your money.
SAFE FOR ALL GRILL TYPES. Whether you have porcelain coated, stainless steel, or cast iron grates, you can scrub away safe in the knowledge that the Alpha Grillers Grill Brush will not mark your grates.
HEAVY DUTY, LONG LASTING BBQ TOOL. Thanks to the tough, plastic reinforced, twisted steel handle and stiff, stainless steel bristles, this brush will easily cut though any mess on your grate, season after season.
OPTIMAL HANDLE LENGTH. Through extensive testing we have found 18 inches to be the perfect length for a grill brush. Long enough that your hand wont get burnt, but short enough that you retain excellent leverage and control while cleaning your grate.

ORDER YOURS HERE



I'm loving how well made this brush is! I've never used a grill brush like it! Its my new fave! I always leave it to the guys to grill out. But I thought Id roast some hot dogs. Since they didn't clean up I had to use the brush I had gotten for them. Man I'm glad I did now! Its super easy to use and gets all those hard to reach areas. I've used Alpha Griller products in the past so I knew this was going to be a well made product that would last for years to come. How ever I never would have guess it would do the job so easily! I think I'll be grilling out a lot more now that I see how easy it is to do. I tried to tell my husband before to clean the grill with a little bit of water once hes done cooking. The steam from the hot coals will help get off any gunk. Well with this tool there's really no need. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have read your cleaning system in your online journal. Yet it appears to me hard to handle it. Since I have BBQ Grill Brush with short and long metal tuft wires. It facilitate my methodology and now it’s not difficult to clean, even a warm barbecue without dreading of hotness and steam because of its long tail characteristic.

    ReplyDelete