Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

3.3 Cloud9 Twin 3 Inch 100% Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Topper

3.3 Cloud9 Twin 3 Inch 100% Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Topper

  • 20 Year Limited Warranty Direct From Cloud9 Bedding Visco Elastic Memory Bed Company
  • Exclusive formula makes you feel like you are floating on CLOUD9, sailing forth into a sea of dreams
  • Made in the USA, does not contain any toxic ingredients, new foam odors will disipate if aired out.

ORDER YOURS HERE

This 3.3 Cloud9 is really like your on a cloud! It's heavenly! When I first got it in the mail I was shocked that it was even able to fit in the box. Once I took it out and removed the plastic that's when I realized how lovely it really is. Its like floating! Now I need one for every bed in my home! my kids keep trying to take mine.  In the past I've had many toppers and non I've had yet seem to compare! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment