Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

ZEDA Tea - Korean 100% Pure Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder - Deep Flavor, USDA certified -


  • ZEDA powdered green teas are made from HAND PICKED tea leaves that bloomed in the first week of May by Soa Dawon tea plantation in Korea.
  • DEEP FLAVOR - A special traditional processing makes the distinctiveness of ZEDA powdered green tea.
  • USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC - The tea farm has organic certification from Europe, USA, Japan, and Korea. It is a recognized tea producer that has received Green Agricultural Product Certification and ISO Certification for its hygienic production processes and equipment.
  • The tea plantation has been authorized to supply green tea powder for Coca Cola Corp.,Korea in 2010.
  • Product of Korea

This ZENA Green Tea Matcha Powder has a very earthy woody taste to it. I like the Green Tea Matcha as a drink I used
 2 tblsp Matcha powder 1/2 cup of almond milk & 1 cup of ice. I then blend it all together on high until creamy and smooth! Its very rich in flavor. I also like it with skim milk. There are many more ways to enjoy Green Tea Matcha! Ive even seen green tea matcha cup cakes sounds dlish huh?


So I bet your probably wondering what is Green Tea Matcha? Well it is green tea leafs that that is dried out and finely grounded into a powder. It is high in amino acids and very good for you! One cup of Matcha is equal to drinking 10 cups of green tea alone. It has many beneficial health factors its a energy booster and full of cancer-fighting catechins!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment