Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Younique By: Kristen Wallace

My sister started selling Younique cosmetics recently and I'm sure you've all seen the pictures all the ladies are posting of their lashes. I have to admit, I was very skeptical. I mean, there's no way you can have lashes like that without falsies, right? Those pics just had to be photo shopped! She bugged me until I finally tried the mascara.... Annnndddd..... I LOVE IT! It is amazing! I'll never go back to regular mascara again! 
It's 100% natural, vegan, and gluten free. Which is awesome for ladies with glueton allergies! Its not tested on animals. And it increases your lash length an volume like 300%! SERIOUSLY!!! This 3d fiber mascara is also water proof but washes off very easily with makeup remover or your regular facial cleanser/soap & water. I have sensitive skin and 3d fiber lash mascara has be awesome. No issues. (Did I mention that its hypoallergenic? Well it is!) 

My everyday old look!
I can't wait to try their other products! My sister also said they have a "love it guarantee", so anything you purchase, if you don't just love after you've used it for 14 days, return it and get your money back! No questions asked!! 

YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS STUFF!!! To check it out, just follow the link below and let me know what ya think!
I made My sister's shirt isn't it so cute! 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty eye lashes. This mascara sounds really awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete