Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Smart Weigh Digital Pro Pocket Scale


Smart Weigh Digital Pro Pocket Scale with Back-Lit LCD Display, Tare, Hold and PCS Features 500 x 0.01g (2 Lids Included)



  • eatures - the top500 is strong, accurate, fast, and user-friendly; will work great for any of your mailing, jewelry, reloading, and cooking needs
  • Functions - this scale can double up as a postal scale; the pcs function gives you an accurate count and the hold function will lock weight readings
  • Design - features a clear LCD screen lit by a bright blue backlight; will display readings in g, OZ, OZT, dwt, GN, and CT
  • Precision - manufactured with high precision sensors to provide the most accurate weight readings; weighs up to 500 grams in 0.01 Increments
  • Includes - 2 AAA batteries with a two minute auto shut off feature; the tare function will provide a net weight


This is the first time I have ever used a scale for anything other than weighing my self! I'm really glad I got to try this one out! There are so many uses for this personalize scale In the past few days we have used it many times teaching my children how to measure things such as foods. We cut up bananas one night and dehydrate them for a lite healthy snack. We was able to discuss how they weighted different amounts from the dehydration. There are many great uses with this scale it also allows you to change the setting which is quite handy. It's also very easy to use my children have no problem operating it and are able to get a accurate measurement each time. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment