Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Quality Expandable Hose 75 Feet Green, No Kinking, Flexible, Lightweight, Super Strong, Superior to As Seen On TV Pocket Hose, Flex-Able Hose, Magic Hose, Shrinking Hose, DAP Xhose, Flexable Hose, Expands to 3 Times it's Original Length, Water Garden, Plants, Grass, No Tangle, Twist, Kink, 7 In 1 Sprayer Head Attachment Included, Expands and Contracts



  • Strongest Hose Available at 100-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Working Pressure
  • 300-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Burst Pressure
  • Starts Out 25 Feet and Expands to 75 Feet with Water Pressure, Release Pressure and Hose Returns to 25 Feet
  • Lightweight will Not Tangle, Twist, or Kink
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee For A Risk Free Buying Experience
Best hose yet!!! I loved this hose so much with the help of my son I did a product review on it! This hose is 75 foot! Just the perfect length for any home or farm!! We live on a farm and a few times daily we have to water all the animals now talk about daily chores!! We have 3 hoses hooked together because I couldn't find one the right length. About 3 months ago the kids kept leaving the old water hose in the drive it was alway in the way so I ran over it a few times and before you knew it, it had to be replaced! 

And thats just what I did! I ran to Walmart and bought 3 new 25 foot hoses that was expandable. Because I couldn't find the right size hose I needed all 3! It cost over $50 because we needed so many. But I thought it would be worth it they wouldn't get ran over again. Well they haven't they have been great the only down fall is the kids will cut off one nozzle and before you know it your having to look up and down the hoses to see what one is blocking the water. So its not only a pain with length but also with them getting cut off. With this NEW hose its wonderful! It has plenty of pressure and workers much better than all 3 that I got at Walmart! I wish I had known about this hose then! I would have saved a lot of time and money. Now we can water the chickens then walk 25 plus feet and water the goats with out any problem. NO kinks, Its by far my favorite hose yet!
Order yours HERE
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Enjoli,

    I would like to work with you on a project that I have in mind but I cannot seem to find your email address around your website. I guess this is the best way to contact you so far.

    If you are interested, pease feel free to send me an email at ralph@persjewel.com and I'd me more than happy to hear from you.

    ~ Ralph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I want to share this lind of Water hose expands up to 3 times ! Spray gun included; Space-Saver solves storage

    problems; Easy to use!
    EXPANDS up to 3 times its size when water is turned on!
    CONTRACTS back in just seconds when water is turned off!
    Super strong, durable, yet ultra-light-weight! Compact and easy to store!
    Special material will not twist, tangle, or kink!
    100% Money-Back Guarantee of Satisfaction!
    You can see this product in this site : http://lemikdk.com/outdoor-accessories/

    ReplyDelete