Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Leather Nova 3 steps cleaning


The Ultimate Leather Protector for Furniture, Cars, Sofa, Seats, Couch, Jackets, Shoes, Boots, Purses, Saddles & More- Best Water Repellent 8oz Formula USA Made. Water, Snow & Rain Repellent PREMIUM formula. Nourishes, restores and protects all leather and vinyl surfaces. Restores old leather surfaces to near new condition BONUS: Get a Foam Applicator Pad! - Easy application at your fingertips. Manufacturer Guarantee: Leather Nova backs their products with a 365-day Satisfaction Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.


Leather Conditioner And Cleaner For Furniture, Cars, Jackets, Handbags, Shoes, Sofa,Purses And More - 3 in 1 Cleaner, Restorer And Protector - 18 oz - Applicator Pad Included

  • Made in USA, PREMIUM ingredients effectively remove dirt and stains from leather surface.
  • Adds vital nutrients to nourish the leather and keep it soft and supple.
  • Protects leather from future tear and wear, Prevents premature drying or cracking.
  • Bonus: Bottle comes with an Easy to Apply Applicator Pad
  • Manufacturer Guarantee: Leather Nova backs their products with a 365-day Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.


Order yours here

Leather Cleaner For Sofa, Shoes, Car, Handbags, Purses, Furniture, Saddles & More - 18 oz - Comes With Microfiber Towel

  • This Cleaner Works on Purses, Sofa, Shoes, Car Care, Handbags, Furniture, Apparels, Seat Covers, Bags, Couch, Chair, Gloves, Saddles, Jackets and more - Comes in an 18 oz Bottle - BONUS: The bottle comes with a microfiber towel
  • Made in USA, No harsh detergent or toxic ingredient. Safe for all leather, vinyl & plastic.
  • pH balanced formula, Deeply penetrates the pores of leather to remove dirt, grime and oil.
  • Opens the pores and prepares the leather to be treated with conditioner.
  • Manufacturer Guarantee: Leather Nova backs their products with a 365-day Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.

Order the Spray Leather cleaner HERE

Leather Conditioner & Restorer - The Ultimate Leather Protector for Cars, Furniture, Boots, Saddles, Purses & More - Foam Applicator Included



  • The Ultimate Leather Protector for Furniture, Cars, Sofa, Seats, Couch, Jackets, Shoes, Boots, Purses, Saddles & More- Best Water Repellent 8oz Formula
  • USA Made. Water, Snow & Rain Repellent PREMIUM formula.
  • Nourishes, restores and protects all leather and vinyl surfaces. Restores old leather surfaces to near new condition
  • BONUS: Get a Foam Applicator Pad! - Easy application at your fingertips.
  • Manufacturer Guarantee: Leather Nova backs their products with a 365-day Satisfaction Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
Order your Leather Restorer Here

I recvied all 3 of these Leather Conditioner, Leather Cleaner & Conditioner and Cleaner and boy oh boy am I ecstatic with the results!! My Mom gave me her Michael Kors purse its so pretty! Its tan leather and super soft leather. The only thing is it happen to have gotten ink spots on it. And she was scared to try to clean it so I told her I wanted it I had just the right stuff and I'm glad I did!! I used the Leather Nova on to clean it. It took me cleaning it more than once to get the stains out! But it worked! I then used the cleaner and conditioner to make sure I did a good job. At first I was scared that the Leather Nova my stain it worst of leave a water mark lucky it didn't! lastly I used the Leather conditioner on it. And guess what!!! All 3 of these Leather Nova products together did the job! Non of them stained my purse and they pulled the ink right out! I'm so thankful I tried all 3 products and highly recommend them to anyone with leather!! Next I think I'll start on my leather car seats and leather couch & love seat. 



No water marks just cleaned and once it dried it was prefect!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment