Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Jiva Organics Mishri Rock Sugar Candy

JOlo Organics Mishri Rock Sugar Candy -- 7 oz


ORDER YOURS HERE

These Jiva Organics Mishra is pretty much sugar crystals. They are they are delicious very sweet and remind me of sugar crystal suckers I used to get as a kid I've always loved the sweet taste of those suckers however now that I'm older I look funny walking around with the big ole stick and stucker in your mouth. With these Jiva brand sugar crystals they are just what a adult with a sweet tooth needs.  I can pour out a few pieces and it's just enough to take care of your sweet needs. These would be great in sugar cookies or on top of a cupcake! That's if you can keep from eating them straight from the bag. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment