Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hydracentials 16 oz Slim and Sporty Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Flip Cap and Straw- BPA Free- Eco Friendly- Great for Hiking, Biking, At the Gym, or Simply on the Go- Double Wall Vacuum Insulation Keeps Drinks Cold For Hours

  • The Hydracentials Slim and Sporty 16 oz Double Wall Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle is perfect for use at the gym, at the office, around your house and anywhere you need to take your beverage of choice with you. The loop at the top provides an extra convenient way to carry, or can hook onto backpacks or carabineers.
  • Made from durable and sturdy PREMIUM QUALITY 18/8 FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL, this Hydracentials Slim and Sporty 16 ounce water bottle is a great eco friendly sports bottle. This double wall insulated water bottle is PERFECT for carrying while walking, hiking, camping, use at the gym or just on the go- as it fits great in most car cup holders. No more spills and messes while driving!
  • Ditch those plastic water bottles! GO HEALTHY with this BPA Free, FOOD GRADE stainless steel water bottle that holds a large capacity of liquids 16 fluid ounces and no longer worry about toxins and chemicals leaching into your beverage. Drink crisp, clean, healthy and refreshing drinks from Your Hydracentials Water Bottle every time.
  • Just Fill and Go! This sporty bottle features a flip up spout and straw drinking mechanism allows the ease of staying hydrated even while on the go! The flip cap top provides single-handed drinking ability and is perfect for your busy life on the go! Stay hydrated and DRINK MORE WATER with this large capacity 16 ounce water bottle.
  • COLD LIQUIDS ONLY! This is a double wall insulated water bottle is made of 18/8 food grade stainless steel water bottle, which is only recommended for use with cold beverages due to the flip spout and straw drinking mechanism. DO NOT USE WITH HOT LIQUIDS. Drinking hot liquids from a straw is not a pleasurable experience and there for this bottle is a cold beverage water bottle only!



This isn't your regular water bottle!! I got this Hydracentials 16 oz bottle for my self thinking oh I'll throw my monogram on it and it will be just mine since we have over 6 in the kitchen cabinets now. I happen to not like any of the other bottles they are plastic or thin metal that doesn't stay cool. The kids wont steal this one I told my self. Ya right! Wishful thinking! I'll tell ya! My 13 year old told me mom I used your bottle ok and then it was over! He loves it so much I have had a hard time getting it for my self! He took this bottle to school filled it with ice water at 7:10 in the morning. When he returned from school we was shocked to see the ice was still there! and it didnt leak!! He slung his backpack all over and not one single drop was spilled! We was so impressed guess who I have to monogram it for now? lol kids!! 


Now I'm going so have to get another one of these for my self! It fits perfectly in my car cup holder and is nice since you don't have to turn it up to drink. This bottle is great for anyone on the go! Driving its hard enough to get a drink and safely drive. But with this handy straw you can get a drink with out blocking your view of the road! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment