Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Dr Song Rosehip Oil


Dr Song Rosehip Oil 4oz 



  • 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Virgin Rosehip Seed Oil
  • Specially processed to preserve its natural cosmetic qualities, which includes containing high amounts of essential fatty acids, particularly linoleic and linolenic.
  • Bottled in glass and comes with a no hassle 365 day money back guarantee!! You don't even have to return the bottle!
Rose-hip oil is packed with vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. It's really refeshing to the skin, It also helps with dark skin spots, dry skin and even reduces fine lines! This Dr.Song brand isn't greasy and is light on your skin. It really feels lite and not sticky at all. It comes in this nice size bottle and will last a long way. So I feel your getting your monies worth. And if your not 100% sure they will refund you. I personally don't think you wouldn't be happy in fact I've fallen in love with Rose-hip oil so much I'm using it on every mark or scar. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment