Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Dot&Dot Travel Accessories Organizer



Dot & Dot X-Small Travel Bag


  • SIZE: Large - 14" x 10" x 1", Medium - 10" x 8" x 1", Small - 8" x 6" x 1", X-Small - 7.5" x 3.5" x 1"
  • Waterproof mesh allows you to easily contents while protecting the contents from dirt or other elements
  • Easily open and close the zipper using the heavy duty zipper puller. Each bag includes a clip to securely attach your bag to handles.
  • These multipurpose bags can be used as travel packing bags, for the office, in school, at home and more.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed       Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 4 x 0.5 inches; 1.6 ounces
I got the Dot & Dot Xsmall travel bag. This bag is just the perfect size for your personal needs on the go! It would be great for makeup, medicine or even liquid products. This little handy bag is water proof so you don't have to worry about spills or leaks. Which is great! I can't tell you how many times I've spilled shampoo or lotion in my over night bag. With this Dots&dots bag you will have no worries. On the side of it there is also a D clip which is great to hook on to your other bags or to hook it some where so you can find it. The mesh has a nice feel to the bag and over all this bag seems to be made very well. It's sewn well too. I received this bag in exchange for my honest review.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment