Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Dot&Dot Large Packing Cubes

Dot & Dot Large Packing Cubes 
  • Available in One Pack and 4-Piece Value Set. Dimensions - 17.5" x 12.75" x 3.25"
  • Sort and Find Your Stuff Quickly! Makes packing and unpacking efficient and less time consuming.
  • Maximize luggage space. Protect your clothes from dirt, wrinkles and damages.
  • No more stress and troubles at the airport. Maintain your privacy during security inspections.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Dot & Dot has everything you need! This company not only has cool name they all so have every thing you would ever need for your on the go needs! Dot & Dot makes everything you'll ever need in packing items from small to large! No matter where your going to the office,gym or on a trip these Large packing cubes are great for packing items that you don't want to get dirt or just to keep everyone's clothing together! I ordered the Large set of packing cubes! Boy am I glad I did! these are very nice! Not only are these just the prefect size just the right amount of cubes too. I was able to pack one for each child then I had one for my self. They come in so many great colors and the mesh across the front is really nice being able to see what you packed away! They are sewn very well and have 2 nice zippers that makes it even more handy!
Available in great colors you can go wrong with this packing kit! Black, Dark Blue, Gray, Green, Light Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red & Yellow


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love using their products too! I have their packing folders, packing cubes, hanging toiletry kit, shoe bag, multi-purpose bag, travel bottles and even their stroller organizer for my baby! Talk about shopping frenzy on Amazon! :) I love the quality of their products that's why I recommend them to my friends too.

    ReplyDelete