Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Retinol (0.4%) + 3 types of Seaweed - BEST Natural & Organic Anti-Cellulite Treatment & Body Firming Lotion - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!



  • OPTIMUM CAFFEINE + RETINOL: Body Merry's cellulite cream has a high Caffeine content and the optimum level of Retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts.
  • NATURAL + ORGANIC: This cream also contains potent natural and organic ingredients such as 3 types of Seaweed (Algae Extract + Kelp + Dulse), Organic Cayenne, Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract and many more!
  • NO HARSH CHEMICALS: Free from harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
  • MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The cream is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. Body Merry's products are not tested on animals.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this cream, just contact us and get a full refund. Best of all, you don't even need to return the jar.
Body Merry's Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream really works!! At first when you open up the package you will notice a mint like smell its really refeshing! The second thing that I noticed was that when you applied it there was a nice tingle feeling. I really enjoyed it late at night after my long walk just before bed time. It seems so nice having a cool tingle on my tried legs after a long day! Its so nice to see that it is made in the USA and not tested on animals too! I have also noticed that the more I use it my legs have seemed alot smoother.


Order yours HERE !!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment