Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Brain Fitness Shell Game

Brain Fitness Shell Game

  • Fun exercise for your brain!
  • Improves Memory
  • Builds logic skills
  • A fun twist on a classic play pattern!
  • Includes: Spiral-bound Challenge Booklet with 60 challenges from Beginner to Expert, 6 Sea Shells, 6 Hermit Crabs, 3 Ocean Stones

Talk about FUN!!This Brain Fitness Shell Game is great for a beginner all the way to experts. I as soon as I got this in the mail my 13 year old stopped playing on his Xbox to play this game!! This Shell Game is alot of fun and is great for all ages. NOT only does my 13 year old love it my 4 year old has had alot of fun playing and learning the game as well. I would recommend this game to everyone! It's great for all ages. Its nice not having to have a tv on or video game. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. It got him away from his video games? Yay! He looks so into the game. This would make a great Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Its that a shocker! He loves video games too.

      Delete