Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Best garlic Press & Peeler Set - Solid Stainless Steel Mincer & Silicone Tube Roller To Peel And Crush Your Raw Cloves - Best Kitchen Gadgets To Easily Make Delicious, Fresh Minced Garlic Paste - Also Works Great For Mincing Ginger - Dishwasher Safe - Lifetime Guarantee!



  • SOLID STAINLESS STEEL. This garlic press will never rust!
  • EASY TO SQUEEZE. Ergonomic design allows even those will small hand to mince effortlessly
  • DISHWASHER SAFE. This garlic press and peeler set is easy to clean!
  • BEST GARLIC PEELER TUBE DESIGN. Extensively tested for optimal silicone texture and thickness
  • LIFETIME GUARANTEE. We are confident you will agree this is best garlic press and peeler!


When I first saw this garlic set I thought I wonder if the peeler really works?? In the past I have tried other garlic presses but never tried the peeler. And I was always happy with the results. The peeler seems very simple to use its not hard at all. You stick the garlic with skin inside of the peeler then roll its very easy to do and it REALLY does work! It cleans all of the outer skin off of the garlic to press it. The press is very nice as well I was able to use it with one hand. 

Order yours HERE
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment