Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

100% Pure Organic Spirulina Powder


Organic Spirulina Powder: Whole Food Multivitamin (16oz) - 100% Natural Source of Protein, Calcium, Vitamin B12, Iron, Magnesium, Selenium, Chlorophyll and Other Plant Nutrients | Nature's Daily Multivitamin 


When I got this Spirulina Powder in I was some what unsure how to use it! I was worried about how it may taste or if I would even like it! The rich dark color scared me at first! BUT (and that's a really big BUT!!!) Spirulina doesn't have a bad taste! The taste isn't bold its really lite. It really is a wonderful product. I was some what unsure how to use it so, I looked it up online at Sari Foods The website is full of neat information on how to use this superfood when I first saw some of the great benefits things this is unheard of! I wish I had known about this a lot sooner! I had to spread the word with friends so I made a Facebook post and as soon as I did I had a few close friends talk about how great Spirulina is and that how much they loved it! That it really has helped them in there life they take it daily! And aren't sick as offten and now feel better than ever! I then told my dad about it. He's best friend is on a liquid diet due to health problems. We plan on bring him some Spirulina tomorrow morning! 


Today when I tried it I used-
milk, yogurt and one ripe banana then one heaping spoon full of Spirlina. I then added it to these neat pouches so that we can eat it on the go at any place or time. 


Order yours HERE !!

The only thing I didn't like about this product was its packaging I zipped the bag closed very carefully but it didn't seem to seal! BUT I do have GREAT News!! Spirulina DOESN'T STAIN!! Even though it is rich in color my skin or sons skin never stained! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment