Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

SiliGuy Cell Phone Holder


SiliGuy Cell phone holder
 Flexible Cell Phone Universal                                                 Car Mount.
Use the SiliGuy anywhere you want. Flexibility to secure any smartphone. The 
universal fitting SiliGuy can grip your mobile device while hanging from your rear-view mirror, slid into the air vent, suspended from the steering wheel, or where ever you want. Any hand-sized device can be safely and comfortably secured in your car, providing safe visibility to use GPS and easy access to speaker phone. 



More than just a car mount! This cell phone holder can be used almost anywhere you want! Secures to bike handlebars, gym equipment, in the kitchen for eRecipes, hangs phone while charging, even secures power cords in the office. 



I'm IN LOVE!!! with my new SiliGuy!! Everyone one that knows me knows that I have my phone glued to me non stop but when I do set it down I cant find it. I go from room to room looking! Searching up and down. Where in the world did I lay it down?? BLAH!!... It drives me crazy! I search all over looking thinking what room was I in? hmm... What was I doing?? Now that I have SiliGuy in my life I'm not getting stressed out. He never leaves me hanging! I alway know where I've placed my phone and can go back to it at any time. Sili Guy is a flexible cell phone holder that can go with you. Hes a bigger help to you than you can imagine! I place my cell phone on my night stand every night right by my glass of water. I cant tell you how many times I've knocked over my glass and water is everywhere all over my phone. Then its a dash to save my phone! And if your lucky you may grab the phone up before its too late to cause much damage. Now my worrying over where my phone is OVER!! Not only do I not misplace my phone now. I also am able to use my phone in ways I've never been able to before! Just like tonight while cooking I was able to hang my guy around and use my phone to help look up all the ingredients needed for our dinner I had planned out. You cant go wrong with SiliGuy he also severs as a toy for my 4 year old he wants to bend him around. At first I thought Um!! NO!! dont do that! then I realized my guy is durable and doesn't get bent out of shape. Don't we wish all guys was more like him?? Just Kidding ;) 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment