Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

QSpeed Fast-Melt CoQ10, 100mg, 40 Count


  • Delicious natural orange flavor; No chalky aftertaste
  • Sugar free, gluten free, vegetarian, non-GMO ingredients, made in Switzerland, patented technology
  • Fast-melting tablet for optimal absorption; Clinically proven to increase CoQ10 levels
  • 100% natural CoQ10, also available in 200mg and 400mg dosage strengths
  • Superior taste award from ITQI, better nutrition's magazine best of supplements award winner

    Today I haven't felt so well! Mostly due to sinuses and stress. Well after taking these I felt like I got a burst of energy and felt like I wasn't dragging like I had all day. These do melt in your mouth with in seconds and they really do taste great! Im sure Ill be taking these again to see the full effect.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment