Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Pink Eyelash Curler - Pinch Free Design Creates Dramatic Eyelashes - Sturdy Handle, No Crooked Lashes - Professional Curl That Lasts All Day - Best Tools - Whiplash Plus 5 Refill Cushion Pads - LIFETIME GUARANTEE

Pink Eyelash Curler - Pinch Free Design Creates Dramatic Eyelashes - Sturdy Handle, No Crooked Lashes - Professional Curl That Lasts All Day - Best Tools - Whiplash Plus 5 Refill Cushion Pads - LIFETIME GUARANTEE



  • NO PINCH DESIGN makes curling your eyelashes easy and pain free. Grabs every lash evenly so no lashes are left behind. Makes your eyes more noticeable in less than 20 seconds.
  • CONTROLLED FORCE creates dramatically curled lashes that stay curled all day long. Enhanced precision, so there are no partial curled lashes. Your lashes will not lose luster throughout the day, leaving you with flirty fun lashes.
  • FITS ALL EYE SHAPES so it works for everyone no matter what eye shape you have. Whiplash works on any eye shape including small, narrow, large, wide, deep set, hooded eye shapes. If it doesn't work, you'll get a full refund.
  • STURDY ERGONOMIC HANDLE is easy to grip and comfortable to hold. Say goodbye to crooked crimped lashes due to poorly designed handles. Say hello to perfectly curled lashes that are 80% more full after each use. Includes travel latch so it can fit in your makeup bag and luggage.
  • LIFETIME GUARANTEE makes trying the Whiplash risk free. We honor our no hassle lifetime guarantee so if you are not satisfied, contact us and we will give you a full refund or a replacement.
    Amazon link to order yours -priced at$14.88



I got my Whiplash eyelash curler from Crave for free by giving my honest opinion.

First off I really like this eyelash curler! When I receided it in the mail the first thing I notice was the cool box! The box alone would make me want these its super cool and colorful. Knowing a you can't judge a product by its pretty packaging I couldn't wait to rip it out and give them a test run. The first thing I notice was that these curlers had a nice size handle and the finger holes wasn't too small to stick my fingers in. Recently I bought new pair of eyelash curlers from Sally's after my trusty old REVLON curlers died on me(I know I owned them for over 10 years). The Sally curlers have always curled my lashes and done the job. BUT....I could barely stick my fingers in the handles to squeeze them together. With these Whiplash curlers I didn't have the problem at all! And they also curled well. I was really happy to see that I was sent so many replacement cushion pads and that these have a LIFETIME GUARANTEE!!! I chunked my Sally's in the trash and am super glad that I had the opportunity to try these out. A week as past and I have yet to find one thing about these curlers that I don't like! No missing eyelashes and no pinching. 100% happy!! 

 The Secrets of Getting a Perfect Curl:
1. Always curl your lashes before putting on mascara. This prevents the lashes from sticking to the curler which can cause them to be pulled out. 
2. Keep your lash curler clean at all times. This helps protect the eyelashes and also your eye from getting an infection.
3. A make up artist once shared this tip eith me: heat the lash curlet up with your blow dryer for 5-10 seconds. Touch it to make sure its not too HOT and then use the warmed up curler to curl your lashes. You must be careful that the curler is not too HOT!
4. It doesn't hurt to pump the curler to get a stronger curl.
5. Last, finish with one or two coats of mascara. 


www.ICraveNaturals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment