Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My life




So I've been doing a few product reviews for a few weeks now and I'm loving it! I've found that blogging can be a lot of fun and family can benefit from it. Even though it can be time consuming it's alot of fun and family is always first! With that being said I'll share a little bit about my great family ♡♡♡



First off I'm a married mother of 3 children.  We live on a farm with my father and uncle.  I've been married for 5 years. Ethan is my oldest son at 13 he is a very sweet hearted person. 

Kind and in his free time he loves to play with legos &play his Xbox 360. My only daughter is Hannah she's 11 but will be 12 soon. 


She enjoys American girl dolls & crafting. She has a love for crafting like her mother! Then there is Evan! He's 4 and has the run of the place! He loves to sing, play dress up and to play with toys & action figures. 


My husband loves playing disk golf and playing his harbmoica. As a family we also garden and help my dad with all the animals & around the house. We are all thankful for each other and everyday we have together!

 God has really blessed me with the best family no matter what ups or downs come our way. We all love each one another and thats one of the biggest blessings of all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment