Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Matcha Green Tea Powder - ORGANIC - All Day Energy - Green Tea Lattes - Smoothies - Matcha Baking - Superior Antioxidant Content - Improved Hair & Skin Health- Exclusive to Amazon



Matcha Green Tea Powder - ORGANIC - All Day Energy - Green Tea Lattes - Smoothies - Matcha Baking - Superior Antioxidant Content - Improved Hair & Skin Health- Exclusive to Amazon





  • ALL DAY ENERGY & FOCUS: Lift your vitality and concentration with the slow release natural energy from Organic Matcha
  • CALORIE BURNING BOOSTER: Support your weight loss goals with an all-natural way to increase your body's metabolism
  • LATTES | SMOOTHIES | BAKING: Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder arrives in an easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging allowing for as much or as little use as you need for any occasion. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a small boost to your morning smoothie
  • 137x ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea can only be used in a powdered form because, unlike brewed green tea, it contains the entire tea leaf which dramatically increases the nutritional content.
  • FREE MATCHA RECIPE GUIDE EBOOK WITH PURCHASE: 50+ Recipes All Yours - Emailed After Purchase.


I had never heard nor tried Green Tea Matcha. When I saw it I thought of green tea like sold in soda bottles or at restaurants. This is nothing like that! But is the same concept.

With this Organic Matcha there is many uses and ways to cook with it. Once you purchase this product you will rereceive free Ebook with 50 + Recipes!! I thought I'd try a few things of my own(although I do plan on using this Ebook and cook in the kitchen with my children). 


In the first I made a Green tea smoothie!
I used :
- 1/2 cup of ice
-1 cup of soy milk
- 1 TSP of Green Tea Matcha
and topped it off with lite whipped cream at a topping.

This was a very refreshing! And I noticed it gave me a boost of energy which helped thought out the day.

The 2nd thing I made was taco salad.
I used:
-1 taco salad shell
- roast beef
- cheese
- tomatoes
- sour cream
- jalapenos 
and lastly guacamole

I added the Green Match to my guacamole:
to make the guacamole I used 2 ripe avocados then seasonings for favor. 

I've have found that with such great benefits of the green tea matcha not only being organic but also offering a boost of energy and a calorie burner. Ill be adding this to lot more foods my family eats & drinks !  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment