Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Magnetic Screen Door: Premium Quality, TOUGH CONSTRUCTION. Velcro SEWN Around ENTIRE Frame NO GAPS! Wont Fall Apart Like Magic Mesh Screen Doors As Seen On TV, Bug Off Magna ★Fits Door Openings up to 34"x82" MAX★ "Bugs-Not-Invited" Guarantee!

Magnetic Screen Door: Premium Quality, TOUGH CONSTRUCTION. Velcro SEWN Around ENTIRE Frame NO GAPS! Wont Fall Apart Like Magic Mesh Screen Doors As Seen On TV, Bug Off Magna ★Fits Door Openings up to 34"x82" MAX★ "Bugs-Not-Invited" Guarantee!

  • 1) MAGNETIC SCREEN DOOR NIRVANA. Toughest Mesh ★Fits Doors UP TO 34"x82" MAX: MEASURE 1ST!★
  • 2) STACKED WITH 26 POWERFUL MAGNETS, SEWN in the reinforced edges. Never Breaks & No Gaps.
  • 3) THE "VELCRO MILE". The ENTIRE FRAME is lined with Super-Duty, Reinforced velcro along EVERY inch.
  • 4) KILLER VIDEO TUTORIAL. Ensures you get your Screen quickly installed right the first time.
  • 5) "BUGS-NOT-INVITED" GUARANTEE. Don't like it? Return it for a FULL refund, no questions asked.
This screen door works!! I couldn't believe how well it actually does! I thought surely it would be hard to install but shockingly it wasn't!! I had it up with in 5 mins. And would have had it up less if I had not took so much time finding a stool from upstairs. 

The screen is super easy to install too! When it comes to you its neatly packed all you have to do is remove the package and unfold. Lay it on the ground. With the velcro side up. Then take the velcro that is in a roll place it on the screen near the edge. Then walk your screen to the door and remove the backing from the velcro to place it on the door facing. I took my time removing the backing just so I could place it with out any problems. We have had this up for a few days now and havent had any bugs come into the house which is great given flies are really bad at my home because we live on a farm. I'm so going to buy another one for the front door even though we have a glass storm door!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment