Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Crave

Eyebrow and Eyelash Brush Kit - Spoolie Angled Brow Brush & Eyelash Comb Creates Defined Brows and Gorgeous Lashes - 4 In 1 kit Duo Makeup Brushes Set - Great Applicators and Tools




  • 4-IN-2 TOOLS: This set hardly takes up any real estate in your makeup bag yet you'll have four professional tools on hand to take your eyebrows and lashes to the next level!
  • FRAME YOUR FACE LIKE A PRO: Strut your stuff sporting impeccably groomed eyebrows. These tools are sure to make your brows look natural yet exotic, without that unruly brow look.
  • DE-CLUMP AND SEPARATE! There's no excuse for sticky clumps of lashes. The eyelash comb is the tool of choice for creating a defined professional lash look. Say goodbye to spider-like lashes.
  • MAKE YOUR EYES LOOK BIGGER: They are the window to your soul, after all. Full, defined brows and long luscious lashes can enlarge your eyes and make you look stunning!
  • LIFETIME GUARANTEE makes trying the Brow Kit risk free. We honor our no hassle lifetime guarantee so if you are not satisfied, contact us and we will give you a full refund or a replacement.

This 4 in 1 set is the way to go! Not only is Crave a great company they back their products!! with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE!! Not that I've seen that they need too. These tools are really well made and seem to look like they will last! They are super easy to use and aren't hard to use at all! I'm really excited that I got to text these! They are just what I needed. My brows are hard to tame and not only do they have a bad shape to them! The tiny little hairs stand up and are hard to keep tame. But with this Brown and Lash kit! Its a piece of cake!! You almost cant tell that I'm over due for a wax! Not only are these tools for your eye brows its also for your lashes. I cant tell you how many times I've put on makeup and had clumps of mascara all over my eyes and face. With this 4 in one tool you will never have that problem! This kit is a must for every girls ma
keup bag! 
I received these free of charge in exchange of my honest review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment