Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge


pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge 

with added Bamboo Charcoal
Natural & Eco-Friendly, Biodegradable,Chemical FREE


Today I got this sponge in and was super surprised on the size and the softness! At first I thought this facial sponge was going to be hard and course. Almost like a Pumice stone. Shockingly its not! At first its firm but not for long! With these few steps your facial sponge is ready for the first use.


-How to use-

  •  First you will want to remove your sponge from the protective plastic. 
  • Then set your sponge in a bowl of water until its is fully soft. 
  • Massage gently in circular motion on your face or without your favorite cleanser.
  • After use, rinse the sponge and press it gently with two hands until dry.

  • Hang the sponge on the enclosed hook in a 
    well-ventilated space. 
  • For best results, replace every 2-3 months .The sponge can be composted after use.



This sponge really was easy to use and very neat! I was over all happy with the use of this sponge. I thought there may be a smell to it or that it wouldn't be soft enough for your face. Where in fact there is NO smell! and its really soft! After one use I like this so much it will be part of my daily beauty regimen. Its also wonderful that it has a hook so that you don't have to worry about getting germs from just laying around. Over all I am very impressed and will be ordering another one very soon. My face feels clean & refreshed. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Good pics! I love this sponge. It's wonderful. It makes my face feel so clean.

    ReplyDelete