Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Green & Yellow scrapbook page

Welcome you my blog today was
Scrapbook- color Challenge
Green & Yellow

At first I really thought that this would be a very hard challenge but once I saw this photo I knew what I was going to do. Hope you like what I came up with :)


Here is a photo of my son Evan when he was around 6 months old. (he didn't like the clover patch too much)


 Here is my layout I cut out my clovers using the Designer's Calendar they are 2" 

The bee was cut out of the Pooh & Friends cartridge at 2.3"

I used the Viva pearl pen to add the buzzz line 
 
 Here is my preview of my lay out
 

I hope you enjpyed my layout please leave me some comments I love feedback. Have a very blessed day today

6 comments:

  1. That photo is just precious! Poor baby! The clover and the background made a wonderful shot! Your layout is very cute and I love the bee and the way you used your Viva Decor pen!

    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... what a face he has!! cute LO -dt doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little baby! Love the picture.... and the layout is just adorable!
    Thanks for sharing with us!
    Teresa
    DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know which is cuter, the baby or the layout! LOL so cute

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Liz, what a sweet picture and your LO is amazing. I love that BG paper, I've been hoarding a piece or two for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great layout to go with such an adorable photo!!!
    your son is adorable!!! oh how we torture our children for a good photo LOL
    gloria c
    www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete