Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

It's A "Green" Thing Blog Hop



Hello & Welcome to the It's a "Green" Thing Blog Hop- About Nature! Tina from Crafty and Green is hostessing this hop & Loves Nature & Being Green! So, We are so glad you were able to join us today to celebrate Nature with Spring just around the Corner!


If you arrived here from Alison, then you are in the right place! If you just happened upon my blog today, please start at the beginning with Tina from Crafty and Green  because we wouldn't want you to miss anything along the way!

This is a two-day hop; however, we are only making one project. That should give you two full days to go through the entire hop and leave comments so you are able to be entered to win the prizes!



For todays project I justed the Cricut Imagine machine and the Enjoy The Seasons Cricut cartridge

 I has been raining alot for the past few days here in Mississippi, so I thought the little girl and the rain cloud would be very fitting.


I printed all of my paper from this cart and then cut out 2 shapes to make a place mat for a photo.


The little girl was cut out at 4.5 "
then the phase was cut out at 3.0"




I hope you enjoyed my layout. Please become a follower & comment for a chance to win some blog candy(G sudio stamps & buttons)


 Sponsors & Blog Candy:




SK

 $20 Gift Certificate



Scripture Sayings Stamp Set


Rules to be Eligible for The Blog Candy:


1.)  You MUST visit each blog and leave a comment on every blog in the hop


2.) You must become a follower of Crafty and Green if you aren't already!

3.) For an “Extra” Entry for the Blog Candy, Please Friend Tina at CraftyandGreen on Facebook


Thank you so much for joining us and helping us celebrate Nature!

19 comments:

  1. The little girl is very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable project Enjoli!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the colors and the layout is so sweet.. gotta love the little girl! I am a new follower!!!! I hope you follow me too! I am close behind you for followers, isn't it exciting! I was looking at your other projects and you are very talented , I can't wait to see what you will make next therefore I added you to my favorites.. I didn't see an email subscription button... once I put that on my blog I couldn't believe the difference it made! I guess people forgot about my blog but once they subscribed it went to their email and they would get every new post instead of having to remember to check back in!!! Just a tip from one crafty friend to another...Have a great day and I hope you get super bloggy love! Love your profile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fitting and pretty layout!! Hope you did not get any of the terrible storms :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your project, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable page- love the raincloud and little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute layout. Great paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is hard to think about rain when the ground is still covered in snow and ice! Thanks for a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute layout. I love the raincloud! TFS.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!! Super cute! Love the colors! Thank you so much for joining me on this hop my friend! Talk soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is too cute! Nice hopping along with you this weekend!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable, I love it and the pattern papers you used! I have been a FB friend with Crafty and Green for a while, Thanks for sharing, ScrappyScavenger/yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This LO is so very cute. the paper combo is just great. thanks so much for sharing. Glad to be a follower

    God Bless
    Heather Pullen
    Blessed2cre8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! I love the little face on the cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! Isn't that cartridge great? It's my favorite Imagine cartridge so far. Nice being in this hop with you! :0)

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful layout!!

    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete