Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Theme Day Thursday




                    For today's Theme Day Thursday I used the All Sports Cricut cartridge.



 I cut out the word CHEER and the polka dotted oval out at 3 1/2" then I I wanted it to pop so I cut out another oval out at 3"
Then I cut out this really cut cheerleader out at 3 1/2" ( her face was too small to glue on so I made up my own face for her with gel ink pens)


I hope you enjoyed what I made today please feel free to leave a comment and make sure to check out all of my DT sisters work out at Cricutcraftroom.com

5 comments:

  1. Love your layout! Thinking I might need All Sports!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's a cutie!! love your LO!! this is a cute cartridge!! -dt sis Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I bet it is SOOO much fun having a little girl!! Not that I don't just ADORE my little man OF COURSE! He is so sweet and caring and a true angel but what fun I could ahve with a little princess too!!

    Jess @ homepsunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is great!!

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete