Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sesame Street




Welcome to Sesame Street theme day with My Cricut Craft Room

For today's project I had this old painting that I didnt care much for so I spray painted it blue and gave it new life.

I used the Cricut Sesame Street & Friends cartridge. To make the Elmo, Cookie Moster and Grover I  cut them out at 4". I then pulled out the Cricut Sesame Street Font to cut out my son Evan's name Evan.

 
 Heres my preview

 
In the blank squares I plan on putting some photos of Evan with his bestfriend :)


 Here is a photo of Evan & his best friend Elmo


A few weeks ago Elmo came to our local mall. I so took Evan. As soon as he saw Elmo he ran up to him and wouldnt stop talking to Elmo. He even had to bring Cookie Monster with him. They was like long lost friends.


I hope you like what I made today!! Please leave a comment I love feedback.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! You did an awesome job with this!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww,really sweet pics. Austin would love to meet Elmo, oh and Cookie Monster, wow, I'm jealous! :)

    Cute project Enjoli, love reusing stuff in fresh cute ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! How cute is your little boy! Great project!
    Teresa
    DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to cute! i love how you created the photo frame! my jayden loved elmo too!! -dt Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable, it is going to be soo cute when you get the photos in there

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project! My little Peanut loves Elmo and Cookie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to repurpose an old item!! Great Job Enjoli, and the photos of Evan are adorable!! These photos would look perfect on your project.
    MCCR DT Sister,
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!! Great job.

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete