Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Imagine Monday

Welcome to My IMAGINE -ation Monday with My Cricut Craft Room

Today I used Country Carnival with my Cricut Imagine. I made this really cute card and envelope.





Here is the back side of my card and envelope. I just love these colors. I cut the card out at 5.5" and the envelope out at 10.5"


I then cut out the roses out at 3" and added some pop dots to them to make it stand out some.


I really love the Imagine!! I think its my favorite machine of all.. It does so much. I prints, cuts, you can even auto fill in a color to any imagine. I hope you like what I made today. Please feel free to leave a comment I love comments thanks for stopping by.




9 comments:

  1. what a beautiful and envelope!! I love this cartridge too!! -dt sis Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoli this is simply beautiful! I love the envelope. I guess I have to put this cart on my wish list. Thank you for enabling me! Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the imagine!! I need to definitely think outside of the box! Your work is beautiful, Enjoli!! Thanks for sharing! Dt sis Vickie M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoli, these are adorable! I'm really liking my Imagine now that I'm getting to know it better! TFS
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty!! Love it.

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card...I love the vintage feel. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!
    DT sister, Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete