Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Theme Day Thursday - Laundry


Welcome back and thanks for visiting.  It is Theme Day Thursday over at My Cricut Craft Room



My Cricut Craft Room

Today's Theme is Laundry
I thought I would make a card for today. Laundry is really something that I happen to hate!! I hate folding cloths more than anything!! This is why at my house everything goes on a hanger, If it doesn't fit it goes in a drawer.LOL  Making this card was so much fun to me. I really hope you enjoy what I made. 

I used the Cricut Country Life cartridge
Here's is a little peek of what I made. I just love the yellow bikini top
For this card I cut out the clothes line out at 3.3" on my Cricut Imagine.
The image can be found on page 50.
I used a stamp to make the clouds and I rubbed on green ink to make the grass. 

Thank you for stopping by I love comments so please leave one. :)


8 comments:

  1. I love the clothes line card! I keep thinking I will make something like this for my laundry room (in a home decor item) but it never seems to get done!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that laundry, such a colorful family it must come from! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bikini too :) I can't wait to get that cartridge, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate laundry too but luckily my hubby helps with it. Love the stamped clouds. Makes the clothes look like they're flapping in the wind. TFS
    TTFN from a follower. dpookybear at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card! I like your clouds too!

    DT sis,
    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card!!
    I have this cartridge and have never cut the clothes out of it!!! I think i need to TFS

    Gloria C
    www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete