Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Theme Day Letter "C"

 Todays Theme is the Letter "C" Over at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

 When I saw that we could use the Letter C to make a Cricut project I jumped on it. I love making my own personal monogram items for just ME :)  I got this really cute Vera Bradley clip board at my local Goodwill for only $1.99!!


As you can see it really needed some tlc to bring it back to good use. It was colored on with blue pen ink. So I just had to doctor it up.





See how cheap it was!!!! :)





After trying to clean it up and it just not coming clean I whipped out some vinyl and worked my magic on it.

I then pulled out my Cricut and cut my vinyl  with  the Lacy Labels cartridge at 3 1/2" then I used the  Tie the Knot Cricut cartridge. I cut out the C using the Monogram Shadow key. Then I cut out another "C" using the Monogram key. Both of these were cut out at 2"
I hope you enjoyed what I made. Please feel free to show some love <3

9 comments:

  1. What a great bargain! You did a great job with sprucing this up. Cricut + vinyl + ='s Love!!! TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job sprucing up your new clipboard! Looks like you did a great job!

    Samantha
    samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! This turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTG! Thrifty and sporty! Great project.

    Sheila

    Http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project! The clipboard looks so much cuter after being cricuted :)
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! What a great way to "doctor" things up! LOL
    Miranda :)
    My Cricut Craft Room DT Sista
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great clipboard. Love the colors and pattern paper.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to dress up the clipboard !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your altered projects!
    DT sister
    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete