Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Theme day Crop-a-dile

Today's Theme is Crop-a-dile over at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
 I used the Hannah Montana & Accent Essentials for this project.

 I had some old cardboard that came from a paper stack. I cut it in half to make a mini book.


 And picked out a 12x12 sheet of cute paper.

I then added another sheet of paper to make it look like the book had binding




I then punched holes with my crop-a-dile and set eyelets.
I then added some ribbon to make it pop

The  yellow and purple design is cut out with the Cricut using the Accent Essentials cartridge. Then lastly I cut out the name Hannah from the Hannah Montana cartridge. (I love this cartridge at first you this is a kiddy cartridge but its not!! It has lots of stuff on it that can be used.... like a few different fonts, music notes, birds and more)

 I gave this book to my 9 year old little girl named Hannah and she was tickled.

12 comments:

  1. Love this! My Hannah would love this too! Might have to scrap-lift this! XOXO, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Super Cute! TFS
    Miranda :)
    My Cricut Craft Room DT Sista
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Love the color pallet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERFECT! never thought of using a cardboard to make an album - makes sense though!! - fellow Dt sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great album; bet your daughter loves it.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous album! Love it!!
    Laura :)
    http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful I love love the lacing

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to use left over card stock. The lacing binder makes it so pretty! I'm sure she loved it. TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute! I want this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun project!! I bet your daughter loved it!

    Samantha
    samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete