Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Scrapbook- Pink and Black

Today is Scrapbooking in Pink and Black for

For today's project I created a layout using the Close To My Heart Art Philosphy Cricut cartridge and the Mad About You stamp set.


Here is a little peek of that I came up with.  I loved this paper and wanted to show it off with out adding to much to it so I cut out the Hearts out at 2 inches then I stamped on the heart in black G Studio ink.( I so need to order some ink I'm all out )
 I then added a 6x6 sheet of scrapbook paper. And glued my hearts on.
 This layout is very simple but I didn't feel like it needed a lot it looked so much better with the less it more affect. I really hope you like what I made.
Please feel free to comment and check out all of my design teams sisters over at My Cricut Craft Room.

I would also like to share that this month I will be hosting a CTMH party If anyone would like to see the what all they have please email me at Kennypcollums@yahoo.com.

5 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. I love the cartridge - you can use if for everything!! Thank you for sharing your pretty creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! I can't wait for my CTMY cartridge to come! It is in the mail to me now!

    Samantha
    samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love, I have this cartridge but not these stamps and but I would like to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really classy layout! I'd love to get that cartridge, it looks really neat
    Fellow dt sis
    www. fstampaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome LO!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete