Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Scrapbook- Halloween, Friday the 13th

Welcome to my blog! Today I made a scrapbook page for Halloween. For My Cricut Craft room challenge.      
My Cricut Craft Room
Here is out new blinkie isn't is so cute??
I used the Teresa Collins Chic & Scary Cricut cartridge & Close To My Heart Wicked stamps set. (doen't it go so well with this cartridge?)
 Here is a little peek of what I made.
  

I cut this cat out at 4" and added a bow that I made out of twine, I also added a small piece of green paper to make the Cat's eyes pop.


I cut this SCARY Pumpkin out at 3.5" and added another piece of green paper to make the eyes and mouth. Then I stamped "Have a Wicked Halloween" out with the Close To My Heart Wicked stamp set.


Heres a full view of my layout I really hope you like it.

Feel free to drop a comment I love knowing what others think.








9 comments:

  1. HI! I hope you post the whole photo of your project later on.. from what I can see, it will be really cute!
    Your DT sister
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is very cute. I love anything halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great job!

    Your fellow DT sister.

    Cori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the Chic and Scary cart. Great work!

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it. That cart is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your LO! the cat is scary eek.. -fellow DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully someday I will own that cartridge. Love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout Enjoli! That looks like a must have cart!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sista DTM. I really love your layout. Love the twine collar. The stamps and cart match beautifully. I have the stamp set now I guess I gotta get the cart :)
    TFS!
    Claire

    ReplyDelete