Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

  Theme Day Thursday: Valentines Dies Cuts
  
Here is a peek of my layout. 
For todays project I used the Cricut cartridges Tie the Knot and Fancy Frames

 
 I cut out the words Love and Xoxo with the Tie the Knot. The word Love was cut out at 7" and Xoxo were cut out at 5 1/2"

  
I then cut out the photo frame out with the Fancy Frames at 4 inches

                     Here is a photo of my full layout.
I hope you liked what I made for todays project please feel free to leave a comment and make sure to check out what my other sister made at 

     http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous!! I love the way you cut the phrases out in a larger size.
    Your DT sister
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL LO!!! TFS
    GLORIA C
    WWW.CRAFTNTHINGS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to make some valentine's Lo
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute!

    DT sister, Tiffany
    http://angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your LO! love the colors for this holiday!! want the frame LOL _ dt sis Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout Enjoli!!
    Kathy
    3spoileddogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning layout!!

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME!!

    your dt sister,
    Sherri
    Squeaky Scrapper

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the layout looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout!! I also think the layout you made for pink/black day was super cute too!! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute!!
    Fellow dt sis
    www. fstampaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete