Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Disney

Welcome today is Disney theme over at My Cricut Craft Room
I had a hard time picking out what Cricut Disney cart I wanted to use so I picked Mickey hes a classic. I used the Mickey and Friends and the Micky Font. Cricut cartridges to complete today's layout. I really had fun using both cartridges.

 

  (So much fun that I messed up the heading I just now saw it! Lol  "Oh" well I guess if I cant laugh at my self who can then :). Hope you like my layout).


I used Micky Font cartrdige for the words Oh Boy! I cut the words out at 2" & Mickey and Friends cartridge for the Mickey Mouse I cut Mickey out at 5". I love how easy this cartridge was to use. The layering  was super simple.                                    
Sorry my last photo is upside down~ the blogger keeps messing up.
 

Be sure to check out everyone's great work and thank you for stopping by <3

12 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the mistake! LOL! I have done that before...not notice till you take the pic and upload it! Ugh! But super cute project! :)
    Laura :)
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    www.laurascraftsandmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it sweetie!! It looks great. I didn't notice the mistake till you said it lol I think it's cute like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how you can stare at a layout and not notice things like that! I love the background paper you used. You can see my Disney layout on my blog - it was missed in the posting.

    Tonya
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so funny! But who hasn't been there huh? LOL....have a great day!

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what a cute layout!! I am looking for some designs and inspiration for our trip coming up. Thanks...and don't worry about the little mess up. Shows your human! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! and your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love this cart?! I love the paper you found to go with the Mickey cut. TFS:-)

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this cartridge! I don't have it yet but it's on my list! Great layout! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cute. I need to get back to Disney just so I can make some cute pages too LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this LO - I wanna go back! fellow DT friend doris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute Mickey layout! might have to scraplift this one!

    ReplyDelete