Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blog CANDY

I am behind on my blog give a ways.

Happy birthday Jesus blog hop winner is Karen Bahit said...

    OMGosh, Enjoli... your card is so lovely!!! Yes - Jesus is the Reason for the Season...

    May you have a BLESSED CHRISTMAS SEASON, Enjoli...

Karen you get a 6 pack of glitter and a cricut cake tool brush.


Princess Bella's Bday hop
Doris P. said...

    she is simply adorable!! love your LO! parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Doris you win the cricut cake brush


Giving Back blog hop
Connie Layman said...

    So many of our stories are the same, if Provo Craft only knew...! Erica has created some Cricut monsters out here! LOL! LOVE your layout!

Connie Benford Layman you get a goodie bag.

Ladies please inbox me your addresses and I will mail you out your blog candy Thank you for stopping by and come see me again :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to win the cricut water brush!! been wanting one. tfs a giveaway :) I sent you my addy already.. your fellow DT sister...

    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete