Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Baby Boy


Welcome today's theme for Erica's Craft Room is Baby Boy. I just got the Teresa Collins Baby Boutique Cricut cartridge and just had to use it on my new Imagine I got for Christmas :)I love this cartridge I think it will surely be a favorite for sure!! When you first look at it you think it's a baby only cartridge that's not so.  It has a lot of great things that are non baby/child like in it like the heart with a key, the word Blessings and its full font cart to. Then last but not least it has all kinds of pretty pattens and prints. I'm sure you'll love this cartridge too.
here's your peek


For my project I found this really cute metal tin tray at Goodwill for .59 cent. I spray painted it tan. I then used printable viny printed and cut out "It's A Boy" at 4 1/2 inches. I then added a few glue dots to the back and placed the ribbon.
lol that's right Glue Dots (I was out of hot glue sticks)



 Here's a full photo shot. I hope you like the wall hanger that I made.



Be sure to check out everyone's great work today and feel free to stop by tomorrow for Disney Layout I made.

10 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I love when projects are repurposed to make something paper craft related. This is so cute and your tin makes a wonderful frame. Soon, I hope to finish a project that involves an item that I and my co-workers dumpster dove to rescue. Stay tuned for that one!
    Your DT sister,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea.I love that you turned a serving tray into wall art. So cute.

    theyellow-card.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoli,
    What a great way to repurpose an old tray!! I love the giraffee print border!! Great Job!!
    Your DT Sister,
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! Love the idea of it on a tray!

    http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really was a sneak peak huh? I never would have guessed what your project looked like. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute! I love the home decor! - fellow DT sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute idea! I love shopping at my local thrift stores for crafty treasures, too! TFS:-)

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous project Enjoli, don't u just love a bargain, I haven't seen that cart yet, I am behind the times on carts, can't afford them right now so don't look at them, LOL I want varsity letter next, wish it would go on sale at wal mart, its down to 42, but they have a bunch for 29, why is it never the one I want lol :)even thought thats to much for me right now anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely project!

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete