Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Robin's Nest




Hello I would like to share with you a project I have done to apply for this great blog and company called the Robin's Nest.
This card is a A2 card. I saw this really cute embossing folder from a company called Darice. I have been wanting to use this folder for some time. I embossed a white sheet of card stock using my Sizzix. Then I used the Swiss Dots Cuttle bug folder for the green sheet of paper it is cut out at 3 1/2 inches by  4 1/2 inches. I then added some ribbon to the card. Stamped on dear Santa. And started woking on this cute Santa. For the Santa I colored in the red and peach for the face with some gel ink pens. I then heat embossed Santa's hat and all of his white hair. I hope you joy looking how I made this card. I know I had a great time making it.

 
 
                                
                                        Here is a photo of my card :)

this photo is a photo of all of the tools I used. 

Here is another photo.

 Please check out Robins Nest blog at http://chatteringrobins.blogspot.com/ 
& their website at  http://www.robinsnest-scrap.com/

3 comments:

  1. love that santa embossing folder, going to have to look for that one. thanks for your submission for the robin nest DT.. smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the cutest santa i've seen. love the embossing. it just makes everything "POP".

    ReplyDelete